Friday, May 23, 2014

Thank You

It's a Friday night, and the distractions of the week are behind me.  As I sit here reflecting on where I am, where I've come from, and what God has in store for my future, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for all those that have gotten me here.  So many have given of their time, finances, resources and love to grow me into the person I am today.  Without you, there is no way I would be here in Haiti sharing the acceptance and love that Christ gave me and continues to pour out on me.   I am completely broken listening to Ray Boltz "Thank You," http://youtu.be/1lVzeS5i8WQ.  I know it's an old song, but the message is incredible.

 Tomorrow I'm going up the mountain to visit another mission, and I'm so excited about a new adventure, new friends, and God to reveal Himself in a powerful way.  I look forward to what God has in store and I'm looking forward to the blessings that will come of this outing.


No comments:

Post a Comment